Friday, September 11, 2009

Progression...

I was feeling a little sentimental today about my kids getting so old. So I looked up all of their "First Day of School" Pictures
Brielle Preschool-2006

Brielle Preschool-2007
Brielle Kindergarten-2008
Brielle First Grade-2009

And then there is Brooke...yes...I ONLY sent her to one year of preschool.
Brooke Preschool-2008
Brooke Kindergarten-2009

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the first day of school pictures! Perhaps because it may be the only true progression pictures we get! It's fun to see how much they change (or don't change)!

Suzy said...

They are so stinkin cute!

Frecktastic Fam said...

Your family is so cute and it is fun to see pictures of your girls before school! It makes me sad (and nervous) for Kayla to go to school! I am sure I will be the one crying!!! Thanks for the fun post!