I love Brielle. She is the sweetest, most adorable little girl ever. She is also just that...a girl. Dramatic, emotional, and very stubborn. (Gets that from her dad.) She is also not much of a sleeper. We put her to bed at 8:30, and most nights she is still jabbering to herself at 11:30 or 12:00. Which makes for...emotional mornings. She also very RARELY falls asleep in the car. Or on the couch. But when she does, she refuses to admit that she ever fell asleep. It is weird. If you even hint or suggest to her that she has fallen asleep she gets mad. I mean MAD. Yelling, hollaring, very adamantly denying that she gave in the the urge to let her little eyes shut. The other night Chuck let her listen to his ipod, (well, I guess it is his and her ipod, she claims it,) and she completely zonked out. So I took pictures, not as evidence, but because I thought she looked cute. I woke her up to put her to bed, and Charles and I were talking to her about how tired she was and she insisted that she wasn't tired. When asked why she had fallen asleep then she went balistic. She DID NOT FALL ASLEEP! Tears, wailing, yelling screaming...and laughing (not her.) So I showed her the pictures...still denied it. She was just "looking at the album cover." Love that little girl.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so weird...Ella is exactly the same! Except instead of getting mad she cries "I did not!" How funny!
That is so weird...Ella is exactly the same! Except instead of getting mad, she cries, "I did not!" Funny girls.
Post a Comment