Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally

We have now offically re-entered the toothless phase. Brielle is over six and a half and just barely today lost her first tooth. She is on cloud nine. She has been waiting and waiting...and watching all her friends lose teeth. That is one happy little girl. After school she told me she had a loose tooth, so I wiggled it, and sure enough, it was very loose. I told her to keep wiggling it and thought nothing else of it. The next thing I knew it was out. Awesome!

6 comments:

Nolan and Erica said...

congratulation!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute smile! Tyson is working on his 3rd, but his seem to take f.o.r.e.v.e.r to fall out.

Matt and Jenna said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

She's growing up! (tears...) I bet she was excited! We have the cutest little hand-made tooth holder that a co-worker from Nebraska made for when Tori loses her teeth - I am so excited to use it! Dumb huh?

Katie said...

She is a you look-a-like! What a cutie! My 6 year old just lost a tooth too, I was beginning to wonder what was taking so long!

Hope you and your cute family are doing well.

Missy said...

She has been waiting SOOO long! I remember the day I was driving carpool and Ella showed Brielle her missing tooth- and Brielle started to sob! She's finally entered the ranks of the toothless. Congrats to her! :)