Friday, August 31, 2012

Finally...A Break!

After all the craziness of moving, we really needed a break, and where better to relax than St. George? We went down on Brooke's birthday and our first stop was at Swig for a Diet Pepsi with mango puree. Yum. Thanks for introducing us to that Jordi and Joe!
 
 
We spent Friday celebrating Brooke's birthday, and Saturday was spent in the pool. Well, that, with a little shopping and golfing on the side. And, Charles and I got to go to dinner that night for our anniversary, yep...11 years. What?!

I love kids in goggles.


Jacob was doing fantastic. That kid can swim to the end of the pool and back, with no floaties. And he's fast! He beat both of the girls. Here he is racing Charles.

 


We went to get in the pool and found a big ole dead lizard on the stair. Yuck!


It was so nice to have a weekend to play and enjoy each other. Moving was stressful and tiring. Hmmm. Come to think of it, I need another weekend like that.

No comments: