Easter Sunday was on April 20th. We had to get up super early in order to check out the baskets, find all the hidden candy, and get to church by 9:00.
Charles was so excited to finally get a wagon. He's wanted one ever since Brielle was born. I thought that the kids may be a little too old for a wagon, but I've been proven wrong. They really do love to play with it.
Caleb was so excited to get Silly Putty. I have such good memories of Silly Putty as a kid. It lasted longer than I thought it would. It met its demise the day I found it embedded in his new comforter. Hand sanitizer worked wonders getting it out.
The kids all scored. There were action figures, Legos, the movie Frozen, a marble mat, some coloring supplies, and way too much candy.
Once everyone had checked out their baskets it was time to collect candy. Their favorite part is looking for the gold and silver eggs that always have money in them.
We had to take a few pictures once everyone was cleaned up and in their new Easter outfits.
Matching Ties!
I love these boys.
After church we had an awesome Easter dinner. Ham, twice baked potatoes, the works. We were alone this year, which was a little strange, but we had a great Easter.
We ended the night watching our new movie, Frozen. It was an awesome day, and I am so grateful for my little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment