Friday, August 2, 2019

August

August came in with a bang this year. Literally. The 1st was a crazy day with 3 dentist appointments, 2 Dr. appointments, soccer and kids all over the place working and hanging out with friends. I was at Brooke's Dr. appt with her when Jacob sent me this picture. Some back story, we bought a new 75 inch smart TV in February for the super bowl. Anyway, Jacob had a friend over and they turned on the TV to play Xbox and met our new spider friend. We're not sure what happened but while I had been at work the day before the boys and their friends had had an epic Nerf war down there. I will say, Charles handled it way better than I did. And way better than I expected him to. His comment was, "I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now." Me? I'm just wishing it had happened to the old big screen we'd had up there before and not the new one. Oh well, stuff is stuff. It can always be replaced, meanwhile, maybe we'll name this guy.


No comments: